if there’s only one way to tell you
all that i wanted to say
(if there is only one lifetime
we won’t share that way)
in the darkness
in the bedroom
in the midday
(if there’s only one way to tell you
all that i wanted to say)
if there is only one lifetime
we won’t share that way
in all darkness
in our bedrooms
in all middays
i beg you
keep your ear to the ground
and i’ll speak up
until there’s nothing left
or until i have no voice
or at least til your heart is as full
as the stories we might have told our children
seriously, that makes me very glad to hear. it’s nice to know what I do is not in vain, that’s for sure (though it often feels like it).
If you’re in Austin, get your tickets TODAY for the Lextravaganza Dinner Cabaret this Saturday, 3/30! Help me spread the word and repost!
There’s even going to be a signature cocktail!
Get more info and your tickets here: http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/eventV2/240367?utm_medium=bks
one more time.
- family: treats you like shit
- family: constantly tells you how lazy and ungrateful you are
- family: says that you'll never have a successful future
- family: jokes around about things they know you're insecure about
- family: scoffs and makes fun of you for the things you enjoy
- family: are completely fucking surprised and offended that you don't like being around them and are eager to move out or get as far away as possible